Nimble, Uncompromising & Personal
Woolf Photography is changing the way it does business, but our values remain the same. What does this mean?
Here's what Simon Woolf has to say about the next step in our journey:
Woolf is moving out of its Lambton Quay premises at the end of September 2016, and is becoming a totally mobile team. This gives you Choice:
- We will come to you for your photo-shoot. Indoor or outdoor, we can organise Studio sessions as well within the Wellington CBD.
- After your photos are taken, we'll show them to you at your preferred location - in your lunchbreak at a café or your home, so you can select and order your favourites.
- No more 9 to 5! Our mobile team will be around, when you need them- that means week-ends and after-hours too. Just make an appointment!
- Ordering will be online: convenient, easy and quick, from October
- Digital images from commercial sessions and events can be with you in real time or to your USB by the end of the night.
- More workshops! There will be workshops with special interest photography offered throughout the year. Workshops can be tailored for your group or organisation.
- Look out for our Special Photographic events – watch this space!
The Quality of your experience and of our imagery remains at the heart of everything we do. With our years of experience and knowledge, we are using the latest technologies to keep abreast of photography. Our team draws on different areas of expertise to bring you the best in portraits, commercial and event photography.
Here is a fun video taken by one of our roving team members, John Mathews, whose specialty is video and time-lapse photography.
Woolf has been part of the Wellington fabric for over 80 years. We want to continue to tell the story of this wonderful city, so we will continue to find ways to engage with you on a personal level. Be it through your family portraits, your daughter's wedding, your grandchild's first sitting. These are the moments that count, and that our business was built on. You will have access to traditionally printed and bound images to the highest quality standards, but also to your entire digital file if you so wish.
In fact, Woolf Photography is now giving clients the opportunity to buy back their entire image files (from digital and negative format), so if you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, contact us today and we can organise this for you.
So, we thank you for your years of loyalty, and we hope you come along for the ride. This next chapter of our business is very exciting. For more information about our new structure, check out our FAQ section.
Here's to more excellent photographic experiences!
From the (mobile) Team at Woolf Photography.