· To advance education for the public benefits in the areas of Science, Technology, Research and Training
· To produce graduates of international standards with knowledge and relevant skills
· To collaborate with different renowned universities of, UK, USA Canada and Australia to facilitate quality education and to make foreign degrees available to the students while staying in Bangladesh at an affordable cost
· To conduct educational research and developmental programs of higher quality that would be at par with industry needs, skill-ready world and real-life situation
· To foster the scholarly and research skills of our students, with teaching that is underpinned by science, research and deep expertise to stimulate our students’ intellectual curiosity and ambition.
· To develop the potential of our researchers to produce scholarship which contributes positively to culture, knowledge and human wellbeing and to widely disseminate their findings. We will include
· To encourages students to become good citizens, both within the University community and in the wider world. ‘
· To provide educational experience that is intellectually, socially and personally transformative
· To invest in training to empower staff to be adaptable and to develop their professional skills, helping them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
· To support students and staff to succeed in their chosen career, but also that we motivate them to use the skills that they develop to build a better world.
· To develop potential of the students.
· To value intellectual openness, democracy and love of learning.
· To promote educational and social inclusion and equality.
· To work with focus, commitment and ambition.
· To provide an education that transforms students through rigorous coursework, assessments and by providing an understanding of the needs of society and industry.
· To collaborate with other academic and research institutes around the world to strengthen the education and research ecosystem.
· To address problems faced by the nation and the world through the talent we nurture and the research we do.
- We will research and teach in a supportive environment of academic freedom and honesty.
- We will adhere to the highest standards of ethics in all its activities
- We will uphold behaviours that contribute to the development of a positive community.
- We adhere to policies that respect all members of the community.
- We behave ethically toward each other and to those in the communities we serve.
- We are committed to excellence in all spheres of its activities by providing the best educational experience possible to every student.
- We seek to develop the strengths and talents of all members of our community so they can achieve their personal best.
- We will recognise exceptional efforts through awards and honours.
- We develop and pursue the highest standards in all that we do and promote a climate of continuous improvement.
- We strive for quality in staffing, facilities, programs, and services.
- We promote honesty and transparency in support of student and employee success.
- We encourage responsible decision-making and conflict resolution that respects the dignity of others.
4. Social Responsibility:
- We respect and value all people and their perspectives We believe in the value of community service and engagement, and in being active citizens of the world.
- We are dedicated to developing responsible citizens of the world who are committed to social justice for all by providing opportunities for service, social justice education, and engagement.
- We share a passion for making our community and the world a better place.
5. Creative Expression:
- We will provide a range of social, educational, cultural, and recreational programs and events designed to expand and enhance experiences for our community.
- We are committed to the development of an interactive, collaborative, and innovative community that encourages working creatively within and across disciplines.
- We believe in the transformational power of dreams and aspirations, and foster an environment rooted in creative thought, inquiry, and self-discovery.